COVID-19 Protocol: A Message To Our Customers
In our office hangs a sign from an advertising campaign American Standard put out a few years ago, it says “Plumbers Protect the Health of the Nation.” We take that seriously.
Plumbing issues aren’t going to stop even though it seems like the rest of our world has. For that reason, we will do everything in our power to still provide the same service we have for 40 years now. We are all going through uncharted territory but we all have to take the necessary steps in securing our health and the health of our loved ones.
We will be making the following changes and ask for your help with some of these precautions.
- If you or anyone in your home feels sick or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please let us know. You will be putting our employees at risk if you do not do so. We will offer a Facetime call option with one of our plumbers to ensure your issue is not and will not become an emergency situation.
- If you are immunocompromised or are in direct contact with someone who is, please let us know. We will offer the same Facetime Capability to try and diagnose the issue before stepping into the home and work towards limiting contact as much as possible.
- We will also be taking extra steps to clean and keep things safe with from our hands to our equipment. Luckily, we have a great team over at Jolly Cleaning and Restoration to help us with this.
- Our employees are following the CDC guidelines for how we interact together and at the office. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fear they may have been exposed, they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees they’ve been in contact with.
- We pride ourselves on being the friendliest plumbers around but a smile and nod are going to have to be good enough for now, no handshakes please.
So to recap, help us take care of our plumbers and they will take care of you, if needed we can Facetime and finally, just smiles for now. As plumbers, fighting for the health of the nation is no new task for us. We will get through this together. And if you’re all hunkered down and decide to break out a game of poker remember, A flush only beats a full house in plumbing.